1. Take a walk along the Dongara Beach: This popular beach is located just a short drive from Burswood and is a great place to relax and enjoy the views. It’s a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and picnicking, and there are a number of cafes and restaurants in the area.
2. Go on a fishing trip: Dongara is a popular destination for fishing, with a variety of fish species found in the local waterways. There are a number of fishing charters and tour operators in the area that offer guided fishing trips.
3. Visit the Dongara Visitor Centre: This popular visitor center is a great place to learn about the local area and pick up some maps and brochures. It’s a great resource for tourists looking to learn more about Dongara and the surrounding region.
4. Take a scenic drive through the region: The area around Dongara is home to a number of scenic drives that take you through the region’s rolling hills, forests, and wetlands. These drives are a great way to see the natural beauty of the region and stop at some of the best attractions.
5. Go on a birdwatching tour: Dongara is home to a number of wetlands and birdwatching is a popular activity in the area. There are a number of companies that offer guided birdwatching tours, which take you to the best spots for birdwatching.
6. Check out the Dongara Skate Park: This popular skate park is located just a short drive from Burswood and is a great place to watch skateboarders and BMX riders in action. It’s also a popular spot for skateboarding and BMX riding.
7. Go on a bushwalking tour: The area around Dongara is home to a number of bushwalking trails, offering the chance to see a variety of native flora and fauna. There are a number of companies that offer guided bushwalking tours, which take you to the best spots for bushwalking.
8. Visit the Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park: This popular wildlife park is located just a short drive from Dongara and is home to a variety of native animals, including kangaroos, emus, and wallabies. It’s a great place to see some of the local wildlife and learn about their habitat and behavior.
9. Check out the Dongara Market: This popular market is held on the first and third Sunday of each month and features a range of stalls selling handmade crafts, local produce, and other items. It’s a great place to find unique souvenirs and support local artisans.
10. Go on a scenic flight: There are a number of companies in the area that offer scenic flights, which take you on an aerial tour of the region and offer views of some of the state’s most beautiful landscapes. It’s a great way to see the natural beauty of the region from a unique perspective.