1. Visit wineries and breweries: The Swan Valley is home to a number of wineries and breweries, making it a popular destination for wine and beer lovers. Many of the wineries and breweries offer tastings and tours, so you can learn about the production process and try some of the best local produce.
2. Go on a food and wine tour: There are a number of companies that offer guided food and wine tours of the Swan Valley, which allow you to visit a variety of different wineries, breweries, and food producers in the region. These tours are a great way to get a taste of the local produce and learn about the region’s food and drink culture.
3. Visit the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm: This popular farm is home to a variety of animals, including alpacas, wallabies, and kangaroos, and is a great place to take kids. There are also pony rides and a playground on site.
4. Check out the Swan Valley Gourmet Food Trail: This popular food trail takes you on a self-guided tour of the region’s best food and drink producers, including wineries, breweries, cheesemakers, and chocolate makers.
5. Take a scenic drive through the Swan Valley: The Swan Valley is home to a number of scenic drives that take you through the region’s rolling hills, forests, and vineyards. These drives are a great way to see the natural beauty of the region and stop at some of the best wineries and breweries.
6. Visit the Swan Valley Visitors Centre: This popular visitor center is a great place to learn about the local area and pick up some maps and brochures. It’s a great resource for tourists looking to learn more about the Swan Valley and the surrounding region.
7. Check out the Swan Valley Art Gallery: This art gallery features a range of exhibitions by local and international artists, as well as workshops and events. It’s a great place to see some of the best contemporary art in Western Australia.
8. Experience adventure and try something new: The Swan Valley is home to a range of adventure activities, including rock climbing, abseiling, orienteering, a high ropes course, and a giant swing. There are also a number of companies that offer river cruises along the Swan River, which take you through the region’s waterways and wetlands. These activities are a great way to experience some adventure and try something new.
9. Take a walk through the Swan Valley: The Swan Valley is home to a number of beautiful walking trails, including the Heritage Trail and the John Forrest National Park. These trails take you through the region’s forests, wetlands, and vineyards and are a great way to experience the natural beauty of the area.
10. Go on a hot air balloon ride: The Swan Valley is a popular place for hot air balloon rides, offering stunning views of the region’s rolling hills, forests, and vineyards. These rides are a unique and memorable way to see the area.