1. Visit the Yanchep National Park: This popular national park is home to a variety of native wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, and emus, as well as a number of walking trails and picnic areas. It’s a great place to experience the natural beauty of the region and spot some of the local wildlife.
2. Go on a cave tour: Yanchep is home to the Yanchep National Park Caves, which are a series of underground caves that are open to the public. These caves are a popular tourist attraction and offer guided tours that take you through the underground tunnels and chambers.
3. Take a walk along the Yanchep Beach: This popular beach is located just a short drive from Burswood and is a great place to relax and enjoy the views. It’s a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and picnicking, and there are a number of cafes and restaurants in the area.
4. Visit the Yanchep Lagoon: This popular lagoon is located just a short walk from the beach and is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It’s a popular spot for swimming and there are also a number of walking trails in the area.
5. Check out the Yanchep Sun City Country Club: This popular golf course and country club is located just a short drive from Burswood and offers a range of facilities, including a golf course, tennis courts, and a swimming pool. It’s a great place to relax and enjoy some outdoor activities.
6. Go on a horse riding tour: Yanchep is home to a number of companies that offer horse riding tours of the area, which take you through the region’s forests and wetlands. These tours are a great way to experience the natural beauty of the region and try something new.
7. Visit the Yanchep One Tree Hill Lookout: This popular lookout is located in the Yanchep National Park and offers stunning views of the surrounding region. It’s a great place to enjoy the views and take some photos.
8. Go fishing: Yanchep is a popular destination for fishing, with a variety of fish species found in the local waterways. There are a number of fishing charters and tour operators in the area that offer guided tours.
9. Visit the Yanchep Lagoon Visitor Centre: This popular visitor center is located in the Yanchep National Park and is a great place to learn about the local area and its history. It’s a great resource for tourists looking to learn more about the region.
10. Go on a nature walk: Yanchep is home to a number of walking trails that take you through the region’s forests and wetlands, offering the chance to see a variety of native flora and fauna. These trails are a great way to experience the natural beauty of the region and learn about the local environment.